Our studios are made from used 20-foot shipping containers. They are on a half acre of land with lots of trees, horses just over the fence, a fire pit for cool evenings, and a tree swing — all right in the middle of Houston. These are not a subdivided common space — each unit is completely separated, lockable, and available to you 24/7/365.
- all utilities included
- 220 square feet, plus 120 square feet in overhead storage loft. Outdoor workspace is also available for larger projects.
- Custom designed and built to meet the special needs of visual artists with a 10′ tall, 19′ wide work wall.
- Beautiful light from north-facing clerestory windows and built-in track lighting
- Individually-controlled air conditioning and heating
- New electrical service with plenty of outlets
- High speed internet connection
- Shared full bathroom and utility sink
- Dog, kid and chicken-friendly
Give Thedra a call at 646-269-4132 if you’d like to see the space in person.